How am I going to be okay departing from you after this summer has started?? How I managed to fall for my best guy friend, I don’t know. I like it and it’s a little scary all at the same time in which I don’t know what I’ll do when that time comes.
WHYYYYYYY well whatever I like what’s going on anyway.
I’m so in like you guys.
klisiewicz asked: Surprise! Say 5 things about yourself then send this to your 10 favourite followers
oh darn you francis haha
okay let’s see
- i love winter and snow, but ONLY during my birthday month (december!) after that, no thanks. i gotta get out of the northeast.
- i am entirely obsessed with new girl. and i relate to jessica day // my life relates more to that show in nearly every way possible, it’s ridic
- i have an actual blog that i write on. and on that note, i love doing a lot of things
- even further on that note, my perspective has changed one hundred ten percent in the past year. i think there is so much in this world to see and do and we need to take hold of it and delve into every good thing there is. this is why i can’t become bored with anything anymore. i want to do so much with myself and with my life that it’s nearly impossible not to enjoy it.
- i’m incredibly unconventional. and i have interesting beliefs when it comes to love/relationships/life/ etc etc
The Monet room in the Musee de L’Orangerie - one of the most hauntingly tranquil places on earth
for spring break, I decided to stick to my own promise for the whole week: no makeup and no hair products for these upcoming 6 days. Since I’m away from home, i thought a “retreat” of some sort would be beneficial mentally and physically, so why not get even more comfortable in your own skin?
I think girls need to embrace their own beauty more. Not focus on their quirks or their “flaws,” because those are what make you truly gorgeous and set you apart from everyone else.
Ladies, we need to take a stand and stop worrying about going out in public without makeup or thinking our eyes look too big or too small or too almond shaped without our mascara. I’m not going against makeup, because in reality I love it and I LOVE my bold lipstick shades, but it’s okay to be naturale once in a while. Or even everyday.
I hope you notice why you are beautiful today and I hope you stand strong in your own beauty and confidence :)
Ps: I LOVE HOTEL BEDS AND ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY’RE WHITE.
i’m just tired of people settling for shit.
don’t say “well, this is just how it is.”
it doesn’t have to be.
don’t fucking settle.